Emergency Aid & Lifesaving Skills for Babies & Children (12 hour)
Valid for 3 years
- 12 hours duration (excluding break times) of teaching hours
Can be organized over three evenings (4 hours per night) or two six hour sessions (Depending on traveling distance)
- Course can be run in clients own premises, providing a suitable training room is available for use by the instructor.
- If an external venue has to be arranged, the cost of this will be transferred to the client.
- The total number of students accepted per course is: 12 / 14
Minimum number of students accepted per course is: 8
- Students will be issued with a course work book and a Paediatric manual.
- Students will be issued with a certificate which will be valid for a period of three years (Students are assessed on their lifesaving skills, at the end of the course)
- Certificates will be issued on cleared payment of invoice.
- Invoice payment will be due 14 days from date of invoice.
- Course fees as per price list.
12 Hour Course
Emergency Aid & Lifesaving Skills for Babies & Children
- Infant recovery position
- Infant CPR
- Infant choking
- Child recovery position
- Child CPR
- Child choking
- Infantile Convulsions
- Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Concussion & Compression
- Fractures/Strains & Sprains
- Burns & Scalds
- Foreign Bodies
- Bites & Stings
- Extremes of Heat & Cold