Emergency Aid & Lifesaving Skills for Babies & Children (6 hour)
- 6 hours duration (excluding break times) of teaching hours
- Course can be run in clients own premises, providing a suitable training room is available for use by the instructor.
- If an external venue has to be arranged, the cost of this will be transferred to the client.
- The total number of students accepted per course is: 12
Minimum number of students accepted per course is: 8
- Students will be issued with a Paediatric book. Students must supply their own note-taking materials.
- Students will be issued with a certificate of attendance which will be valid for a period of one year.
- Certificates will be issued on cleared payment of invoice.
- Invoice payment will be due 14 days from date of invoice.
- Course fees as per price list.
Emergency Aid & Lifesaving Skills for Babies & Children
Practical Skills + Work-book
- Unconscious casualty (Child over 7 Years of Age)
- Infant recovery position
- Infant CPR
- Infant choking
- Child recovery position
- Child CPR
- Child choking
Recognition Features & Treatment
- Shock & anaphylaxis
- Concussion & compression
- Fractures/Dislocations/Strains & Sprains + (Application of Slings)
- Burns & scalds