First Aid Awareness Course
- 3 hour duration of teaching hours, the awareness course is centered around basic Lifesaving skills and with relevance to clients needs within their working/social environment
- Course can be run in clients own premises, providing a suitable training room is available for use by the instructor.
- If premises are required to be booked by the Training Company, charges will be transferred to the client
- Minimum number of students: 8
Maximum number of students: 12
- Students will be issued with a certificate of attendance on cleared payment of course fees, these certificates are valid for a period of 1 year from date of training
- Invoice payment will be due 14 days from date of invoice
- Students are issued with a first aid book relevant to the delivered course, these are for their own personal use.
- Course fees as per price list.
Period: 3 hours
Maximum number of candidates 8 – 12
Basic life support skills can be learned in a few hours.
This course is designed to give employees a basic understanding of First Aid and how they should cope in an emergency situation until the arrival of further medical emergency assistance.
- An introduction to first aid
- Unconscious casualty
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Angina & Heart Attacks
- Bleeding and Shock
- Burns & Scalds
They will also be issued with a certificate of attendance, which is valid for 1 year.